Up Faith & Family does not come free with an Amazon Prime subscription, even in 2023. While Amazon Prime gives you access to Prime Video, you‘ll need to pay an additional monthly fee to add on the Up Faith & Family channel.
However, as a Prime member you can sign up for a 7-day free trial before deciding whether to continue paying $4.99/month for the channel after the trial period ends.
Below I‘ll explain everything about Up Faith & Family‘s availability through Amazon as an experienced ecommerce seller and Prime member myself. I‘ll cover:
- What Is Up Faith & Family?
- Up Faith & Family is Not Included with an Amazon Prime Membership
- The Monthly Cost for Prime Members to Add Up Faith & Family
- How to Get a 7-Day Free Trial of Up Faith & Family
- Steps to Cancel Up Faith & Family Through Amazon
- Watching Up Faith & Family on Amazon‘s Prime Video App
- Finding Out What Content is on Up Faith & Family
- The Business Opportunity with Up Faith & Family
What Is Up Faith & Family?
Up Faith & Family is a streaming television channel focused on Christian and family-oriented entertainment. The content aims to provide uplifting, faith-based programming suitable for all ages.
The channel includes a variety of shows and movies such as:
- Christian films
- Family comedies and dramas
- Kids cartoons and educational shows
- Holiday movies
- Inspirational documentaries
Up Faith & Family continues to add new titles regularly across genres like romance, comedy, drama, and more. The goal is to offer encouraging entertainment with Christian values/messages.
Up Faith & Family is Not Included with an Amazon Prime Membership
As an Amazon Prime member myself, I can confirm Up Faith & Family does not come free with a Prime subscription.
Prime gives you access to thousands of movies/shows through Prime Video, but Up Faith & Family is not part of the included catalog.
Instead, it is considered an "add-on" channel that Prime members can access for an extra monthly fee through Prime Video Channels.
So if you want to watch Up Faith & Family, you‘ll have to pay the additional $4.99 per month (after any free trial). It will not be available for free with just a regular Prime membership.
The Monthly Cost for Prime Members to Add Up Faith & Family
The subscription fee to add Up Faith & Family through Prime Video Channels is $4.99 per month.
This is on top of the annual $139 Prime membership fee. Here‘s a breakdown of the total annual costs:
- Amazon Prime: $139 per year
- Up Faith & Family: $4.99 x 12 months = $59.88 per year
- Total Cost for Both: $139 + $59.88 = $198.88 per year
So Prime members would pay nearly $200 per year for access to both Prime benefits plus the Up Faith & Family channel.
However, the option to cancel Up Faith & Family at any time provides flexibility if you decide it‘s not worth the extra $5/month cost down the road.
How to Get a 7-Day Free Trial of Up Faith & Family
Before paying to add Up Faith & Family, Prime members can preview the channel through a 7-day free trial.
Here are the steps to sign up for the free trial as a Prime member:
- Go to amazon.com and log into your Prime account
- Search for "Up Faith and Family"
- Click "Start your 7-day free trial" and then "Watch Now"
- Enter your payment information – it won‘t be charged until after the 7-day trial
- Start watching Up Faith & Family programming for free!
This allows you to evaluate the channel and decide if Up Faith & Family is worth paying $4.99 per month before you commit. Make sure to cancel by day 7 if you don‘t want to continue.
Steps to Cancel Up Faith & Family Through Amazon
If you want to cancel Up Faith & Family, you can easily do it through your Amazon account settings:
- Log into your Amazon account and go to "Account & Lists"
- Select "Memberships & Subscriptions"
- Find Up Faith & Family and choose "Manage Subscription"
- Click the link to go to your Prime Video subscriptions page
- Locate Up Faith & Family and select "Cancel Channel Subscription"
Once canceled, you‘ll no longer be charged the $4.99 monthly fee. But you‘ll still have access until your current billing period ends.
Cancelling is straightforward and can be done anytime if you don‘t want to keep paying for Up Faith & Family every month.
Watching Up Faith & Family on Amazon‘s Prime Video App
As a Prime member, you can stream Up Faith & Family through Amazon‘s Prime Video app available on:
- Mobile devices (iPhone, Android phones/tablets)
- Fire TV sticks
- Smart TVs with the Prime Video app
- Web browsers on computers
The app allows you to watch your Prime Video content, including Up Faith & Family, anywhere you have an internet connection.
Amazon‘s universal app and wide device support makes it easy and convenient to watch Up Faith & Family on all the screens in your home.
Finding Out What Content is on Up Faith & Family
Since Up Faith & Family updates its programming regularly, you can visit upfaithandfamily.com to see the latest titles before subscribing.
Some popular shows and movies currently on the channel include:
- Heartland – Family drama series following sisters Amy and Lou Fleming on their Alberta ranch (15 seasons)
- Christmas on the Range – Holiday romance movie about a ranch owner and a therapist
- The Chosen – Multi-season drama series about the life of Jesus
- Little House on the Prairie – Classic family TV drama based on Laura Ingalls Wilder‘s book series
|Heartland||Drama series following sisters Amy and Lou Fleming on their Alberta ranch (15 seasons)|
|Christmas on the Range||Holiday romance movie about a ranch owner and a therapist|
|The Chosen||Multi-season drama series about the life of Jesus|
|Little House on the Prairie||Classic family TV drama based on Laura Ingalls Wilder‘s book series|
The full Up Faith & Family lineup has various faith-based and family movies, shows, documentaries, and kids content.
The Business Opportunity with Up Faith & Family
As an ecommerce business owner and Amazon seller, I also see some interesting opportunities with a channel like Up Faith & Family.
For example, the channel‘s content could help target Christian consumers looking for entertainment that aligns with their values. There are over 75 million Christians in the U.S. alone, representing a huge potential audience.
Having your products featured in Up Faith & Family promotions or advertisements could expand your reach to this demographic. The channel‘s positive, uplifting focus can help build brand affinity and trust as well.
Additionally, selling products related to Up Faith & Family‘s shows and movies offers another way to engage the channel‘s dedicated viewers. For instance, you could create Heartland- or The Chosen-themed merchandise.
Overall, services like Up Faith & Family open up various partnership, sponsorship, and sales possibilities for ecommerce businesses looking to connect with faith-based consumers.
In summary, Up Faith & Family does not come free with an Amazon Prime membership, even in 2023. To access the channel, Prime subscribers have to pay an extra $4.99 per month.
But Prime members can try Up Faith & Family first with a 7-day free trial period before deciding if the channel is worth the monthly cost. And you can easily cancel through Amazon anytime if you don‘t want to keep the subscription.
As an Prime member and ecommerce business owner myself, I don‘t view Up Faith & Family as a must-have. But it provides an option for Christian programming that may appeal to certain demographics.
Evaluating the titles available and possibly exploring promotional opportunities for your business seem like the best ways to determine if Up Faith & Family is worth adding to your Prime account.