As a successful Amazon seller and expert in account management and FBA, I‘m often asked what the best inventory management software is for managing an Amazon business. After researching the top options and working closely with hundreds of sellers, my recommendation for most sellers is Veeqo.
Veeqo strikes the right balance of robust functionality, ease of use, and flexibility to scale with your business as it grows. It‘s designed specifically with the needs of high-volume Amazon sellers in mind.
In this comprehensive guide, I‘ll explain why Veeqo stands out as the best inventory management software for most Amazon FBA businesses. I‘ll also provide an expert overview of other leading tools so you can evaluate which solution aligns closest with your unique requirements and budget.
By investing in the right inventory management platform, you can streamline critical parts of your Amazon operations, prevent costly stockouts, and make data-driven decisions to optimize inventory planning. Let‘s dive in!
Why Inventory Management Software is Crucial for Amazon Sellers
Before reviewing the top software options, I want to emphasize why inventory management technology is so important for your Amazon business in the first place.
Here are three reasons why dedicated software can be a total game changer:
1. Gain Real-Time Visibility Into Inventory Levels
Rather than tracking inventory manually across spreadsheets, inventory management software gives you real-time visibility into stock levels across all your sales channels in a single dashboard. This prevents stockouts that can damage your brand and frustrate customers.
2. Make Data-Driven Decisions
With robust reporting and demand forecasting capabilities, the software enables you to base inventory planning decisions on insights rather than guesswork. You can optimize stock levels and minimize waste.
3. Automate Manual Processes to Scale Operations
Inventory management software automates tedious parts of inventory workflows like stock monitoring, order syncing, and replenishment alerts. This saves you time, minimizes errors, and sets you up to efficiently scale.
Now let‘s get into the specific tools and how they compare across key capabilities.
Reviews of the Top Inventory Management Software Options
There are a wide variety of inventory management systems catering to different types of Amazon sellers. I‘ll provide an overview of the standout options:
Veeqo is my top recommendation for most established Amazon sellers shipping at least 500+ orders per month.
- Unified inventory management across all sales channels including Amazon Seller Central and FBA
- Demand forecasting and inventory planning tools powered by machine learning algorithms
- Purchase order management and automatic stock replenishment alerts
- Shipment tracking across all carriers and automated inventory adjustments
- Customizable rules and workflow automation
- Mobile app with real-time performance dashboards and notifications
Ideal For: Medium to high-volume sellers and brands selling on Amazon FBA along with other sales channels.
Pricing: Starts at $399/month with volume discounts available.
Veeqo is very comprehensive and designed specifically with the needs of serious Amazon sellers in mind. With powerful functionality combined with ease of use, it‘s my top choice for most established high-volume Amazon businesses.
Sellbrite offers robust multichannel inventory synchronization at an affordable price point.
- Centralized inventory tracking across Amazon, Shopify, eBay and other sales channels
- Real-time order syncing and inventory level updating across all connected channels
- Rules-engine for inventory alerts and automatic stock count adjustments
- Repricing tools and competitor price tracking for Amazon listings
- Integrations with accounting software, shipping solutions, and other business systems
Ideal For: Growing Amazon sellers and small retailers selling on multiple channels.
Pricing: Starts at $79/month for up to 500 orders/month. Volume discounts available.
For high-volume sellers, Sellbrite lacks some of the advanced forecasting and automation capabilities of Veeqo. But it‘s a powerful option at a lower price point for small to medium sized businesses.
Brightpearl is an enterprise-level solution for large retailers selling across many channels.
- Highly customizable workflows for inventory, ordering, and fulfillment
- Multi-location and multi-channel inventory synchronization
- Advanced reporting with customizable dashboards
- Automated purchase order creation and management
- Built-in accounting software integration
- Sales channel integrations such as Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and custom channels
Ideal For: Larger retailers that require customization.
Pricing: Quotes based on unique business requirements, around $1,000+/month.
Brightpearl is extremely robust but also complex and costly. It‘s best suited for bigger omnichannel retailers that desire high levels of customization. Most Amazon sellers don‘t require something this enterprise-level.
Orderhive focuses on user-friendly workflow automation for unified inventory management.
- Centralized inventory tracking across all sales channels
- Pre-built workflows for replenishment alerts, stock updates, and more
- Real-time order management and synchronization
- Customizable inventory tracking dashboards
- Integrated shipping solutions like USPS, UPS, and FedEx
Ideal For: Growing Amazon sellers and small ecommerce businesses.
Pricing: Starts at $49/month for up to 150 orders/day. Volume pricing available.
Orderhive hits a sweet spot between features and affordability. For high-volume Amazon sellers though, it lacks some of the robust forecasting and analytics of Veeqo. But it‘s great for small to medium businesses.
SoStocked provides core inventory optimization essentials for early stage ecommerce businesses.
- Inventory tracking and real-time stock count syncing
- Reorder point alerts and purchase order management
- Sales and demand forecasting insights
- Customizable inventory analysis reports
- Supplier integrations
Ideal For: Amazon sellers just starting out.
Pricing: Starts at $29/month.
SoStocked is a good option for beginner sellers but it lacks more advanced capabilities required as your business scales. The features are fairly lightweight compared to the other tools reviewed.
Key Considerations When Selecting Software
With the top solutions in mind, also consider the following factors when evaluating inventory management software for your unique business:
- Number of orders per month – The volume you ship determines what features you need. Light sellers may be fine with SoStocked or Orderhive, while heavy volume demands advanced systems like Veeqo or Brightpearl.
- Sales channels – If you only sell on Amazon, you have simpler requirements than a seller managing inventory across multiple channels.
- Room to grow – Make sure the software scales with advanced functionality as your sales volume increases over time.
- Budget – Pricing can range from $29/month entry-level tools to $1,000+ for customizable enterprise platforms. Set a budget to narrow options.
- Ease of use – The system should be intuitive and easy to onboard for you and your staff.
- Support and training – Look for responsive customer support and thorough onboarding and training.
- Integrations – Ensure the software syncs seamlessly with other business systems you rely on.
Take Control of Your Amazon Inventory Management
As an expert Amazon seller, I strongly recommend investing in a robust inventory management software that meets your business‘ unique requirements and room for growth. Solutions like Veeqo, Sellbrite, Brightpearl, Orderhive, and SoStocked all offer features to strengthen your inventory operations and prevent costly stockouts.
Carefully evaluate your volume, sales channels, budget, and requirements for growth when selecting the right software. With the proper inventory management technology in place, you can gain visibility into your stock levels, make data-driven decisions, automate workflows, and set your Amazon business up for scalable success.
I hope this detailed guide provided you with a helpful overview of the top inventory management software solutions on the market. Please feel free to reach out if you need any additional advice tailoring software recommendations to your specific Amazon FBA business!